Nissan Juke Ad: Crossovering to Cross-dressers?


I've watched this bizarre Nissan Juke ad about four times (that I'll admit to), and I still can't for the life of me get the point. For all intents and purposes, it's about dreaming, energy, and possibly angled at people who are emo/hip or worse; all this while the Juke is on your mind. Then your hair gets frizzy and washing machines blow their loads.

As some of you may remember, way back when I first started here my little bio picture appeared to be a gay pirate. That being said, one would think I was far enough outside the box - at least back then - to get this artsy ad, but...nope. I even tried to put myself in the mindset, but still nothing.

There's a nice, calming soundtrack by someone that sounds like Regina Spektor and a few different cross-dressers by my count, but what's the point? Is it just being weird to be weird?

Hand to God, I will deposit $5 US into the PayPal account of the first person to explain this ad in the comments to the point where it makes sense. Otherwise, I'll die thinking that the Juke is a crossover for cross-dressers or something back-alley poetic like that.

By Phil Alex

Via: Thetruthaboutcars